Information for Woodhull Pet Owners
Pet owners in Woodhull may apply for a license with Fond du Lac County. Wisconsin requires all dogs to have a rabies license while cat licenses are optional. Both dogs and cats should receive their license through the county.
- Late Fee: $5.00
Woodhull Pet Limits:
- No more than 2 dogs per home (exception for puppies under 3 months of age)
- No more than 2 cats per home (exception for kittens under 6 months of age)
In the case of baby animals, they do not need a license until they are old enough to receive their shots without endangering their health.
Directions to Animal Wellness Clinic from Woodhull:
- Follow Co Rd Y to WI-23 E/WI-23 Trunk E 57 s (0.5 mi)
- Follow WI-23 E/WI-23 Trunk E and I-41/US-41 S to Co Rd VVV/S Hickory St in Fond du Lac. Take exit 97 from I-41/US-41 S 8 min (7.3 mi)
- Follow S Hickory St and W Pioneer Rd to S Main St
The vets of Animal Wellness Center recommend having your annual rabies license renewed shortly after a checkup at our Fond du Lac clinic. This way, you can be sure your dog or cat is healthy and legally covered.