Information for St. Francis Pet Owners
The Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC) requires all dogs and cats living in Milwaukee County to have a license proving they have had their rabies vaccinations. This means St. Francis pet owners must apply for a license every year for each animal they own.
- Spayed/Neutered Pets: $12.00
- Unaltered Pets: $24.00
- Late Fee: $6-$12
Any puppy or kitten over 5 months old after July 1st must have a license as well:
- Spayed/Neutered Pets: $6.00
- Unaltered Pets: $12.00
St. Francis City Pet Limits:
- No more than 2 dogs per home (exception for puppies under 5 months of age)
- No more than 2 cats per home (exception for kittens under 5 months of age)
- Pit bull breeds are restricted in St. Francis
Directions from St. Francis to Animal Wellness Center:
- Head west on E Norwich Ave toward S Pennsylvania Ave (0.2 mi)
- Take WI-794 S and Nicholson Ave to S Chicago Rd in Oak Creek
Keep your pets safe and healthy with a visit to Animal Wellness Clinic. Once your dog or cat has received their latest vaccinations, you will be able to apply for your St. Francis license.