Information for Oak Creek Pet Owners
Oak Creek, like the rest of Milwaukee County, must follow the rules set forth by the Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC). All pet owners must have a license for dogs and cat over 6 months of age proving they have received a rabies vaccination.
- Spayed/Neutered Pets: $12.00
- Unaltered Pets: $24.00
- Late Fee: $12.00
Oak Creek Pet Limits:
- No more than 2 dogs per home (exception for puppies under 6 months of age)
- No limit specified on cats per home (contact your local officials for more information)
There are some additional exceptions for how many pets you are allowed in the city of Waukesha. Puppies and kittens are allowed to stay with their mother until they are fully weaned and able to be safely vaccinated.
Oak Creek Directions to Animal Wellness Center:
- Head south on S Chicago Rd toward Bonnie Dr E
- Destination will be on the left
While getting a rabies license is a legal requirement for Oak Creek pet owners, there are many other vaccinations recommended by Animal Wellness Center to protect your dog or cat from becoming sick. Our local veterinary clinic will provide all the necessary vaccinations your pet needs based on their lifestyle.